Products Page >>
Galcon’s 8100 series is the ultimate user-friendly, DIY system for estate homes. Especially designed for gardens that require between 2 and 8 stations, these controllers easily connect to the home's electrical system. Users therefore do not need to worry about batteries running out.
The controller’s sensors operate in all valves, and each valve is individually tested for its irrigation zone.
The auxiliary program enables easy programming for lights, ponds, etc.
- Indoor controller.
- Plug in transformer.
8102 , 8104 , 8106 ,8108
|Input||220VAC 50Hz (110VAC 60Hz available on request).|
|Back up battery||9V|
S1600 is the line of solenoids used for commanding 2 way valves of various kinds.
The product is supplied attached to the 2 way valve.
This line of products has two basic products:
- GCS3052 three wire solenoid 1603.
- GCS3051 two wire solenoid 1602.
Construction materials: plastic – reinforced nylon.
Hydraulic properties: work pressure up to 10 atm.
Work temperatures: 5-70 degrees.
Screw: UNEF 3-4X20.
Work voltage: GCS3052 three wire solenoid 15-24VDC pulse (latch) depending on condenser.
GCS3051 two wire solenoid: 6-18VDC pulse (latch) depending on condenser.
Electrical data: required length of pulse: 20-100 milliseconds.
Electrical connections: 80cm. PVC cable, 24 AWG.
- Diameter – 31mm.
- Height – 49mm.
- Weight – 137.4 grm.
Coming Soon: Compact 2 way 24VAC solenoid actuator, operating 2 way valves.
PVC 2 way irrigation valve with 2/3 wire latching DC solenoid and manual flow control.
Two way valves with two way Galcon soleniod 18V.
Diameter: 3/4", 1", 1.5", 2".
Suitable for DC Galcon controllers: DC-1, DC-4, DC-4S, DC-6S, DC-9S, DC-12S.
Galcon’s 6100 series consist of battery-operated irrigation controllers based on solenoid valves.
These waterproof (IP68) and humidity resistant controllers are especially designed for underground installations without any need for external power connections.
The sophisticated controllers utilize the latest sealing technology for improved water resistance and reliability. Water budgeting is reported at around 90%.
The different 6100 models operate 2 or 3 wires latching solenoid valves. The irrigation schedule can be set up for 7 calendar days or for intervals between 1 and 30 days. Irrigation duration from 1 second to 12 hours.
|Model||61512S 2 wire: SC1-S, DC4-S, DC6-S
61512S 3 wire: SC1-S, DC4-S, DC6-S
|Battery||1 * 9V
2 * 9v
|Operated Valve||Solenoid 2 wire
Solenoid 3 wire
Galcon’s 6000 “S” are the ultimate user-friendly, irrigation systems for municipalities and landscapers.
The 6000 product range is suitable for irrigating lawns, public gardens, traffic islands, etc.
- Weather resistant.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Weekly and cyclical programming.
- Up to 4 start times a day per station.
- Independent station programming.
- Irrigation duration from 1 second to 12 hours.
|Model||DC-6S 6056 -6 stations
DC-9S 6059 – 9 stations
DC-12S 60512 – 12 stations
DC11S-F 625112F - 11 station and programmable fertilization valve by percent of the station irrigation duration
|Battery||2 * 9V
4 * 9V
|Actuator||Solenoid 3 wire
Solenoid 2 wire
Galcon’s 8000 series consists of AC-controllers that are easy to install and operate. These user-friendly products are able to irrigate in seconds using a cycle of pre-set minutes. All 8000 controllers are connected to switch-type sensor for optimal performance. These controllers are especially suited for greenhouses and misting applications. with irrigation duration from 1 second to 12 hours.
|Model||AC-4S 8004S – 4 stations
AC-6S 8056S – 6 stations
AC-9S 8059S- 9 stations
AC-12S 80512S – 12 stations
|Input||220VAC 50Hz (110VAC 60Hz available on request).|
Galcon Smart Irrigation
Simple, web-based, irrigation controller that makes it easy to optimize landscape watering schedules.
- DC controller: 12 station + Master Valve, battery operated controller.
- AC controller: 24 station + Master Valve, standard electric connection.
- Advanced battery savings technology allows DC controller to be “offline” while continually managing field-based irrigation activities, high/low flow reaction and maintaining irrigation logs and water use reports.
- Secure Online Irrigation Management – anywhere, anytime.
- Access and feature control assigned to individuals users and protected by a unique user password.
- Friendly online user interface is easy to learn and simple to operate.
- Cloud based application allows access from any computer with internet access. No software download or dedicated computer required.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware upgrades.
- Easy installation – indoor and outdoor; wall mount, post mount and pedestal mount flexibility.
- Compatible with most existing irrigation valves and solenoids.
- Real Time alarm notification to your computer or smart phone.
- Advanced interactive user interface provides easy to get status display.
- Logs and report that provide quick access to information about alarms; multiple irrigation logs as well as water use reports.
- Flow sensing capabilities enabling both high and low flow reaction that can help prevent unnecessary water loss and prevent equipment damage.
- Eight (8) irrigation programs with unlimited start times.
- Irrigation scheduling based on plant type and percentage based adjustments
- Fertigation Control and Programming.
- Satellite Controllers feature and LCD screen with basic (two-way) online or field based programming.
- Advanced battery savings technology allows DC Satellite Controllers to be “offline” while continually managing field-based irrigation activities, high/low flow reaction and maintaining irrigation logs and water use reports.
- Integrate in data modem and internal antenna.
- Smart Phone App.
- ET based scheduling.
Galcon's AC 80024 is the ultimate modular irrigation system for professional gardeners. Our AC 800024 is an expanded 8-valve, truly plug & play solution. It can accommodate up to 24 stations. With its robust design it is vandal proof. All controllers can also incorporate fertigation and lighting functionalities.
Galcon’s 80024 AC controllers offer two methods of operation from the same controller. Both options can run simultaneously on the same controller.
The first option allows for choosing three programs A, B, C. Each program can be set either according to days of the week or to a cycle. It can easily operate up to 24 valves.
The second option is the ability to program the controller to operate up to 24 valves, each with an independent program.
|Models||AC-24 880024 – 24 stations|
|Input||220VAC 50Hz (110VAC 60Hz available on request)|
Galcon’s unique open field irrigation application is designed for a wide variety of irrigation needs. It can be used for small irrigation systems (e.g., home garden) as well as large systems (such as irrigation communities). The software system fully supports cable and radio RTU. The open field software graphic abilities allow users to view a realistic picture of their field.
Galcon’s unique software enables up to 70 pipelines and valves to interconnect, thus creating a network. Pipelines are set up similar as are in the field. This enables various remote operations, including:
- Setting up the hierarchy of main valves and head definition
- Ability of gradually open or close irrigation to prevent high pressure buildup
- Limiting the flow rate to a pipeline in the case of bottle necks. Upon programming the limiting flow rate, the system prevents the actual flow rate to exceed the limit.
- Prevention of definition errors (e.g., fertilizer pump is not in route to the valve using it).
The software allows up to 200 irrigation valves to accumulate data relating to water, time and up to 7 different fertilizers.
The irrigation application also supports up to 100 water meters. to divide The amount and flow rate of water measured is divided by the water meters between the valves in use. This unique ability allows for using one water meter for many valves, while at the same time operating each valve separately.
The software application allows for two fertilizing elements. Up to 30 local fertilizer pumps use a simple operation program that is part of the irrigation program. Up to 10 fertilizer centers enable operation of up to 6 fertilizer pumps, control of EC and pH, etc.
The software has a special application that manages up to 5 pump houses. This enables easy operation of any combination of up to 5 water pumps.
The application also manages up to 20 virtual water meters by showing the total flow rate and the accumulation of water meters. Each virtual water meter can also display the balance of the flow rate at a certain point, which allows for the use of the element called Burst Control (Net Protection).
Up to 10 pause elements are part of the application program. If an element contains a condition input and/or a sensor (e.g., a pressure transducer), it can halt the pipeline it is connected to.
The application also supports up to 5 mixing junctions which controls the dilution of water. The result of e.g., mixing of drainage water with fresh water complies with required EC.
The software application enables up to 200 irrigation programs. Each irrigation program encompasses:
- Up to 50 valves for operation.
- Quantity or duration.
- Local fertilizing pump.
- Selection of fertilizing program of fertilizer center.
- Over/under flow alarms.
- Sequential operation.
- Start and stop time.
- Cyclic irrigation.
- Daily (days of the week).
- Conditioned irrigation.